Welcome Back to the Forum (YA Bonus Giveaway)

So many great giveaways, but I am currently excited to read Now that I’ve Found You.

I said it on another giveaway but The German House was really good.

RomeAntically Challenged by Marina Adair :slight_smile:

My favorite BookishFirst win was A Nearly Normal Family, but my favorite Bookish book is The Living Dead.

My favorite was Skyhunter! I was excited to win this one and the book is gorgeous!

1 Like

Jo and Laurie was my favorite! :open_book::books::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I used up my points for Super Fake Love Song! Can’t wait for it to arrive!!

My favorite win was Bloodwitch because I’d had those books on my TBR for awhile, so it gave me an excuse to read them all, and they’re probably one of my all time favorite book series!

Welcome back!

The Girls at 17 Swann Street was by far my most favorite, it was superb!! :heart_eyes:

I think my fav title has to be The Kingdom of Liars by Nick Martell!

Welcome back! And my favorite BookishFirst win has been The Kinder Poison!

Yay!
My favorite win was my first: The Living Dead by George A. Romeo and Daniel Kraus

So Glad to see the comments back

I really loved Rules for Vanishing and The Vanishing Deep.

My favorite BookishFirst win was Goddess in the Machine! It was an amazing book!

I have two favorites
My first one is Best Laid Plans because it was the first book that I won since I joined and I was very excited.
My second favorite is Heiress for Hire because I was the most excited to read that one and I was so happy that I was a winner.

I love love loved The Kinder Poison! It was so good & I couldn’t talk it up enough.

The vacation! I read it while on vacation. It was the perfect read. Entertaining and thrilling.

My favorite was Behind Every Lie by Christina MacDonald!

My favorite win is a tie between Darius the Great is Not Okay and The Darkest Star!