Welcome Back to the Forum (YA Bonus Giveaway)

Hi. This is a fun place to be. I enjoyed How It All Blew Up as well.

1 Like

I loved the cover and the excerpt so much I used my points to get a copy just in case I didn’t win. It was a lovely story - and stayed with me for a few days.

1 Like

HI Bookish First Team - Have you ever considered giving away Bookish First tote/book bags, tshirts, bookmarks, etc?

2 Likes

I haven’t won anything yet. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Hi! We had stickers, bookmarks, etc made when we’ve attended Book Con but we don’t currently have stock of swag made. But we’ll keep it in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I loved Fountains of Silence!!

Agree! What a haunting story. The cover was so pretty.

1 Like

Welcome! You’re going to love it. Winning the books is the best feeling.

2 Likes

HI Ashlee - You will win - sometimes it takes a while. It’s a great way to discover new authors and books.

I’m already subscribed to the newsletter! My favorite BookishFirst win is a toss up with To Sleep in a Sea of Stars or Wilder Girls!

So excited the forum is back up and running!!
I am always excited when there is a book by Marie Lu on BookishFirst. I’ve claimed both of her recent books and loved them - most recently Skyhunter. She’s an automatic read for me!!

And I am already subscribed to the newsletter so I just updated my profile a bit.

I loved The Shadows!

1 Like

Magic for liars was my favorite

I just got Watch Over Me by Nina Lacour from bookish first and OMG! Sooooo good! Thanks bookish first! Excited this is back and excited for the giveaway!

1 Like

You will win and it will be awesome. BookishFirst is pretty awesome in that way.

I’m trying to actually complete a Bingo game this time for October. Very excited that the Forum is back :grin:

1 Like

Subscribed! I haven’t won yet but I’d love to win Super Fake Love Song by David Yoon. Glad to see the forum is back!

1 Like

I have only won one book. Island Affair! I did really like it.

I loved the book Cilka’s Journey. Such an emotional book.

There have been so many fun wins through Bookish First! I don’t know how I found you guys, but I’m so glad I did. I think my favorites are The Unwilling and Father of Lions…although there are so many, it’s hard to list them all!