What are your most anticipated 2020 releases?

I read an ARC of The Jane Austen Society and it’s so good! I can’t wait til everyone can read it.

3 Likes

Oh…the same here for RECIPE FOR A PERFECT WIFE. It sounds so good.

LOVE Mary Kubica’s books.

Great titles…thanks for mentioning them.

SIMON THE FIDDLER by Paulette Jiles sounds marvelous.

Oh yes on THE NEW HUSBAND. :slight_smile:

At this point, three: Crooked River by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child; Golden in Death by J.D. Robb; and The Museum of Desire by Jonathan Kellerman (actually, I’ve already read the Kellerman book courtesy of a NetGalley ARC, but it’s worth a mention for other Alex Delaware fans to put on their upcoming books calendar.

1 Like

“Network Effect” by Martha Wells

Kingkiller Chronicles Book 3 :wink:

The Mirror and the Light - Hillary Mantel
The Thorn of Emberlain - Scott Lynch
The Splendid and the Vile - Erik Larson

What’s the name of your podcast?!

I can’t wait to read On the Corner of Hope and Main: A Blessings Novel by Beverly Jenkins, No Going Back by Sheena Kamal, and Wild Rain: Women Who Dare by Beverly Jenkins.

I had to come back here to do a happy dance :dancer: because I am SO excited. I listed What Unbreakable Looks Like here as one of my most anticipated reads of 2020 a couple weeks ago, and yesterday, St. Martin’s Press emailed me to ask if they could mail me a print edition of the book. I am SO STOKED! I’ve been approached this way for ebooks before, but never for a print edition! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

That’s amazing!! Congrats!!

1 Like

The Kingdom of Back! I really loved the first impression and hopefully I’ll win a copy!

2 Likes

Anything by Marie Lu is sure to be stellar. Did you read the Warcross books? I loved them so much.

OOOOOOH, also ‘Conference of Birds’ by Ransom Riggs. I adore the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series, and I’m so stoked there’s another one being released. I had already purchased a copy online (for the pre-order perks) when my local indie announced they were doing an event with him, so I had to buy another copy. So I’ll get them both signed and do a giveaway on my (soon-to-be) bookstagram.

YESSS King of Crows! I LOVE this series so much. Libba Bray’s “Gemma Doyle” trilogy is great too (you probably already knnow that!).

2 Likes

Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi, yes! Can’t wait.

1 Like

Ok now I’ve got to look into these two series once I’m done with The cruel Prince, The Wicked King and The queen of Nothing by holly black!

2 Likes

That’s a 2019 release.

Is it really?! I thought I just read it was coming in 2020. I gotta go to the library and find it!!

1 Like

A longer fall by Charlaine Harris. It’s the second book in her new Gunnie Rose series. I didn’t think I’d like this series but I do! Definitely a guilty pleasure read.

1 Like

I loved the Gemma Doyle series

1 Like