What are your most anticipated 2020 releases?

I am looking forward to Recipe for a Perfect Wife by Karma Brown, The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica, The Grace Kelly Dress by Brenda Janowitz, Pretty Things by Janelle Brown and The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner.

What about you?

2 Likes

*If It Bleeds *by Stephen King and while a title hasn’t been released yet, there’s stuff I’ve been seeing hinting at a new Linwood Barclay book in May 2020 as well. **

2 Likes

I read an ARC of Dear Edward and it’s amazing. I can’t wait for it to be published so I can recommend it to everyone.

4 Likes

I absolutely cannot wait to read ‘The Serpent’s Curse’ by Lisa Maxwell (the final book in ‘The Last Magician’ trilogy).

3 Likes

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
The Look Alike by Erica Spindler
A Favor for a Favor by Helena Hunting
Been There Married That by Gigi Levangie Grazer
The New Husband by D.J. Palmer.

5 Likes

INK by Jonathan Maberry

1 Like

Something To Talk About by Meryl Wisner, The Bride Bet by Tessa Dare, Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams, Tweet Cute by Emma Lord and more! There are lots of good releases coming next year!!

1 Like

That cover is so eye-catching!

I am really looking forward to:
Hid From Our Eyes by Julia Spencer-Fleming
The Red Lotus by Chris Bohjalian
Eden Mine by S.M. Hulse
The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner

2 Likes

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas.

4 Likes

Portrait of a Girl by Deb Caletti
Heart of Flames (Crown of Feathers, #2) by Nicki PauPreto
The King of Crows (The Diviners, #4) by Libba Bray
Loveless by Alice Oseman
The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy, #3) by S.A. Chakraborty

3 Likes

There are so many cool science fiction and fantasy released queued up for 2020 that it’s pretty much impossible to pick just one (or even ten). But Sarah Gailey is releasing no fewer than THREE books in 2020, so … let’s just say it’s going to be a frantically busy year for my SFF podcast.

1 Like

I am also really looking forward to The New Husband by D.J. Palmer! I read Saving Meghan and really enjoyed it.

Other titles include:
The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver
Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
What Unbreakable Looks Like by Kate McLaughlin

2 Likes

There’s a few I’m excited for:
The Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty.
Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland.
Heart of Flames by Nicki Pau Preto.
Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi.

2 Likes

We’re both excited for The Empire of Gold and Heart of Flames! :blush:

2 Likes

I’m excited about the release of chain of gold by Cassandra Clare

1 Like

I sat on a plane next to Jeanine Cummins’ brother and like any proud sibling he told me all about her next book American Dirt and I’m really looking forward to it. I did aid work with migrants in Mexico for 2 years so I’m interested to see how it compares to my experiences.

4 Likes

What a cool experience!

The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben

I’m looking forward to that book as well. Luckily it comes out at the beginning of 2020!