What is your reading challenge for 2020?

I’ve got a goal of 18 that I set back in January after an almost year long reading rut, but I’m already at 17! So I’ll have to up it soon, I think. I think I’ll update to 30 and go from there. :smiley:

1 Like

Not a number, my “challenge” is:
read (even if it’s just a paragraph) in moments when I’d usually be taking my phone out or opening a browser tab to Reddit or whatever (while waiting for something else to load, waiting for a phone call, not paying attention on a phone call, etc)

4 Likes

I originally set my reading challenge to 75 books. Since the pandemic hit my area, I’ve been reading far more than anticipated so I just increased my personal goal to 100! Trying to challenge myself to read a good mix of fiction and non-fiction books

1 Like

I had originally set my Goodreads goal to 10 because I don’t have as much time to read as I would like. I haven’t ever counted how many books that I read in a year so I figured that 10 would be a good place to start. I have passed that and increased my goal to 20. I also knit and have 3 deadlines on projects that I haven’t started yet and 2 that I am working on now. I would really like to read between 30 and 50 books or more, but we will see.

1 Like

I don’t have a reading challenge for 2020

1 Like

I set my goal for 60 this year. Im doing pretty good I’ve read 47 books so far this year. Last year I did 50 books and I barely made it.

1 Like

My reading challenge is 52 books but, al least, 2 book every month…

2 Likes

My book challenge is set at 75 every year. I usually read over 100 but last year I was down to the wire as I have been taking two college courses a semester since May 2020. I am currently a few behind right now but, over the summer, I plan to do some catching up. Hope everyone is doing well on their challenge.

1 Like