Here’s our first round of bookish inspired Would You Rather questions!
Some of these might be difficult to pick between, but you can only pick ONE.
- Would you rather only be able to read series or stand-alone novels for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather read only 1 book in a year and remember everything or read 100 books and remember nothing?
- Would you rather be stuck in a fantasy novel or a murder mystery?
- Would you rather loan a book to a friend who will dog-ear most of the pages or loan a book to a friend who will probably never return it?
Those questions are tough. But, I would rather read stand-alone novels for the rest of my life.
I just can’t see myself limited to 1 book in a year, and reading 100 books and remember nothing is pretty depressing.
I wouldn’t want to be stuck in any book.
Lastly, I don’t like (I should say despise) dog-eared books and I certainly wouldn’t loan a book to a friend that will never return it.
I would rather read only stand-alone novels because I tend to do that more anyway.
I would rather read 100 books and remember nothing because that means I get to reread all the best books as if it were my first time every year
Probably a murder mystery, despite my first instinct, because realistically I would probably have a better chance of surviving. Fantasy novels have all the coolest stuff, but they also tend to kill you.
I’d rather loan it to someone who will never return it, because then I can console myself that they loved the book so much they couldn’t bear to give it back. At least it’s in a good home!
I prefer stand-alone novels to series anyway, so probably stand-alone.
This is a tough one, but probably 100 books and remember nothing.
I think I’d rather be stuck in a murder mystery.
Loan to a friend who will dog-ear, because I don’t like when my books aren’t returned, and at least you know the book was read.
Ooooooohhh!! This is a fun one!!!
Only read series for the rest of the year
read 1 book in a yr and remember everything (no point in reading books to forget them)
stuck in a fantasy novel
loan a book to a friend who will dog-ear most of the pages (luckily I stick with the motto ‘friends are overrated’ and won’t deal with this😂)
Those are some tough questions!
- Read 100 books and remember nothing.
- Stuck in a murder mystery.
- Loan to a friend who would dog ear. I’ve loaned books to ‘friends’ who never returned them and it aggravates me so much.
Stand alones “within” a series
100 books and remember nothing
Loan to a friend who dog ears the pages
I’d do better in a murder mystery but who wouldn’t love to have some magical powers in a fantasy?
Definitely would rather dog ear copies returned than never seen again.
I’m with you on the motto in #4 lol😂
You say these might be “difficult” choices try cruel and unusually harsh choices!
But if I have to choose, then:
- I’d rather read stand-alone novels for the rest of my life. I’d miss my favorite series, but probably be able to whittle down my TBR list.
- There’s no way I can limit myself to just 1 book a year, so I’m going with reading 100 books/year and remember nothing.
- I’d rather be stuck in a murder mystery as long as I’m not the victim or suspect.
- I don’t actually lend books for fear of them not being returned, so I’m choosing the friend who will dog-ear most of the pages.
dog eared returned book
Ah this is hard! I’d have to say;
Read only series for the rest of my life.
Eek! I guess only one book? Not remembering anything would be sad.
Definitely a fantasy novel.
I’d rather the book be returned dog-eared. I could always find a way to fix the pages.
Definitely hard questions, which makes this even more fun to try and pick!
- I would read only series! I much prefer series anyway and a lot of my favorite genres have companion series that feel like standalones.
- I would read 100 books and remember nothing because I care about the experience of reading. (And honestly when I read 100 books a year, I can’t remember most of them anyway)
- Oh a fantasy novel for sure! It needs to have magic though. I would so die in a murder mystery.
- I would rather they keep the books and love them, then return them damaged to me.
Series books–lots of series books are really interesting!
100 books in a year–variety is the spice of life!
Murder mystery–would at least be realistic!
Dog-eared books returned to me!
I would rather read series than stand-alone novs for a whole year.
I would rather read 100 books and forget.
I would rather be stuck in a murder mystery.
I would rather loan a book to a friend that dog-ears most of the pages.