Your Fictional Valentine

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and we have to know - who is your fictional valentine this year?

1 Like

A bit of a late response sorry (somehow I only just saw this thread), but I think I’m gonna go with Jacks from the Caraval & Once Upon a Broken Heart world(s) this year… :black_joker: :apple: :black_heart:

1 Like

I saw this post late as well and am shocked that so few of us have responded to this prompt.

My go to thoughts for a fictional valentine would be Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (I have read a LOT of P&P Variations) or maybe Karvonen from The Raven Ring (Lyra Book #5) (I reread this book again last year). I have read a lot of wonderful books with great leading male characters but these two tend to stick out in my mind. I am not sure who I would pick from my more recent books.

1 Like

The same as everyone, I’m only just now seeing this post. My fictional Valentine’s would be Wrath.

1 Like

Mine would definitely be Xaden from FourthWing/IronFlame. I literally dreamed about him when I was reading the books! :see_no_evil:

1 Like