AMA with Bookish Tarah

Ask @bookish_tarah, BookishFirst’s Senior Director of Community Experience, all of your bookish questions! Want a book rec or BookishFirst tips? Want to learn more about the publishing industry? Need a new recipe to try? I’ve got you covered!

Hi Tarah! I heard you bake… do you have any go-tos?

And I spent most of last summer working - any must-read beach reads I need on my tbr for this summer? (Thanks, and happy weekend!)

Hi Taran I would just like to know how do I share my Goodreads review link to Bookishfirst ?

Hi @christine_queenofboo! Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

I’m really into trying new recipes/techniques, but a favorite lately has been tarts of all kinds (cranberry curd, miso-chocolate, key lime, lemon, etc.). They’re really easy and so elegant! And I’ve been slowly working my way through Everyone Can Bake by Dominique Ansel and Dessert Person by Claire Saffitz. Two recent cookbooks I highly recommend for beginners or more experienced bakers.

Beach Reads! I’m really looking forward to diving into these as well (and some warm weather and sunshine!) There are so many amazing books going on sale in the next few months that it’s tough to name just a few, so instead here are some tried and true recommends: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, Circe and Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, and anything by Helen Hoang.

1 Like

@anon11521689 - Great question! You can find easy instructions for sharing your Goodreads (and other book site) review links to BookishFirst here!

Hi, I would like to ask you if I can show up bookish bingo boards during my live on Twitch… I have a little community and I just want talk about this forum and books…