BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #4) 🌸

You’ve Reached Sam. Heartbreakingly beautiful

I wish I could experience Anna and the French Kiss for the first time again.

I really wish I could read The Starless Sea for the first time again. The same for Piranesi. Such wonderful experiences came from reading them.

I wish I could read Gone With the Wind for the first time. I just loved Scarlett.

I would read “Glory Over Everything: Beyond the Kitchen House” again. What exceptional writing and the history!

I would read Fifteen by Beverly Cleary as my twelve year old self and discover the wonders of reading all over again

My absolute favorite is Lords of Discipline, I’d love to experience that again!

The Illuminea Files. Loooooved it.

#Nerd by Cambria Hebert. It’s a favorite re-read and comfort read

I wish I could experience Legend again!

The Night Circus is mine

Sarah’s Key. So heartbreaking and I sobbed through most of it but I absolutely loved reading it.

I wish I could experience Harry Potter for the first time again.

I would love to experience Holding Out by Lila Rose again for the first time.

I had to read Grendel in high school and that’s something I’d like to experience again. It was a game changer of a book for me back then.

A Wrinkle in Time, but only if I could read it through 9 year old eyes again.

I wish I could experience the harry potter series again for the first time. I started reading before the films came out and loved how much of the world I was able to imagine without influence

I wish I could experience The Foundation by Isaac Asimov for the first time again. More recently, The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden was an amazing experience to read - I was completely swept up in a different world for the whole evening.

I wish I could enjoy the experience of reading Anne of Green Gables again!

The Five People You Meet In Heaven, honestly my all time favorite book & the way the story feels each time I read it is like reading it for the first time again