BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #4) šŸŒø

I would love to re-read Atlas Shrugged. Iā€™m certain that with the few decades of life Iā€™ve experienced since my first reading, Iā€™ll get a lot more out of it.

A book that I wish that I could experience again for the first time (in childhood), would be any book in the Nancy Drew series.

A book that I wish that I could experience again for the first time (in adulthood), would be Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer.

I wish I could read the Harry Potter series again for the first time.

The Forest Lover by Vreeland! I was transported to a lush, and beautiful setting. I felt completely at home, and learned a great deal about a place and artist.

Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey. I had to read it in 7th grade, and then read all the books in the series. It started my love of Fantasy.

When Darkness Comes by John Anthony Miller. He was a new author and this book began a friendship.

Maybe the first book in the Trixie Belden series. I LOVED that series.

I wish I could read Jane Eyre or the Tales of Narnia over again.

I wish I could experience The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins again for the first time. I had no idea what to expect!

The Nightingale by Kristan Hannah renewed my love of reading and rocked me to my core as I read about all the horrors of World War II and how the very brave and courageous men and women struggled and fought to be free with everything they had to stay alive

Jane Austenā€™s Persuasion

I read a book called, Beth Hilton: Model ,when I was in 6th grade - I loved this book, it had awkward moments, tender yet still g-rated romance, and a young woman who remained true to her values. No sex, no foul language, just a story of a first time love.

Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer

I wish I could experience Matilda and The Babysitters Club series again for the first time.

Well I would say either ā€˜the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogyā€™ or ā€˜gentleman in moscowā€™

The Final Girl Support Group! That was such a ride!

There are so many books I would love to read for the first time all over again but the first one that came to my mind is Stephen Kingā€™s IT!

A book I wish I could relive for the first time would have to be The Hunger Games

Big Little Lies and Little Fires Everywhere

The Red Tent, by Anita DiamantƩ.