BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle #4) 🌸

Outlander series! So exciting!

I would love to experience All Your Twisted Secrets for the first time again. It was such a thrilling read, but most thrillers lose the effect the second time around, so it’s perfect.

Gone with the Wind - one of my all time favorites.

The naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

I wish I could go back and reread The Help for the first time. As a maid in the south, I completely identified with this book.

I would love to experience reading “Little Women” again for the first time. It was the first “real big” book I ever read. I was 6 years old and have been reading ever since!!

I would love to read Silence of the Lambs again for the first time. It is probably the best thriller I’ve read. Better than the movie.

The Giver or Memoirs of a Geisha. Love both of these and reread them often, never the same as the first time though.

Oh, I would wish a thousand times over to read Salt to the Sea or The Nightingale for the first time again!

The Lost Apothecary is one I would absolutely love to be able to read for the first time again!

The book I wish to experience again for the first time would be Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. That book jump-started my interest in reading the love of fiction!

A Man Called Ove. A beautiful story and probably my favorite.

A book I wish I could experience again is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society as an audiobook. I love the voice actors and I think that they did an amazing job

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue was magical!

A little princess is the book I would like to read again for the first time,

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center is one book I wish I could experience for the first time again!

Clan of The Cave Bear

The Picture of Dorian Gray

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (and the rest of the series bth)

Sing It, Sam by Jennifer Ryder