Deal with the Devil (with possible spoilers)

Okay. So what are your thoughts about this book? Who else is reading this and would like to share their thoughts?

1 Like

I’m just finishing up my current read and trying to decide between Deal With the Devil and Island Affair :joy:

1 Like

Here is my review (non spoiler):

I enjoyed the beginning/parts of the plot and the characters. However, there was too much romance and not enough libraries for me XD

4 Likes

I’m currently reading this and I hope that my thoughts about this book right now are misguided. It was a good first impression, but as I get into it, I’m wondering…

2 Likes

I’m getting that feeling. But I’ll continue reading it. It was a great first impression, though.

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I’ll leave my opinions and thoughts until I finish the book. However, I did get the feeling that the storyline was headed in the direction you mentioned.

1 Like

I love the romance, so it’ll probably be right up my alley :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh Island Affair sizzled. I LOVED it. Plus, it was nice for a “living vicariously” trip to Key West :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. We shall see how the romance plays into the narrative.

I loved it! It was the right mix of action and romance for me! I also loved the characters and how tough they were. There were some great plot twists and I can’t wait to read more!

2 Likes

Same. I enjoyed Deal With the Devil, and I’m really excited for the next book in the series.

2 Likes

I wasn’t too keen on the romance aspect. Seemed to take away from the action/adventure of being mercenary librarians. I suspect that since this is the first in the series, it will develop into something deeper with the librarian theme.

1 Like