Did You Win? If So, Which Book?

Did y’all win any of the books in the raffle that ended today?

I’m not sure if they’ve announced the winners yet and I hope they haven’t because if they have that means I didn’t win! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

If you did win, which book?

What do you think of the books listed for upcoming raffles? I personally am not interested in any of them. I already own Wake Up, Wanda Wiley and a couple others (that I can’t remember) but have yet to read any of them. Most of them are listed on other ARC sites such as NetGalley and Edelweiss+.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! They usually announce the winners between 10 and 12 so here’s hoping! I entered all 3 because I loved them all. I have since won a copy of Behind Every Lie on a different ARC site so if I win that one here I’ll be giving it away.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering about it. They tend to announce them around noon so hopefully I won one of them. I already finished all of my other wins and need something to read xD

1 Like

I claimed The Vanishing Deep. Also wanted to claim Behind Every Lie but we are only allowed one per week I think. I wish they wouldn’t offer so many good ones at one time lol. Any other week we would only have like two choices with none I wanted. Then all of a sudden, five that are all good. Aah, I’m just like a kid in a candy store though. I want them all lol. I’m grateful for the ones I win and also the opportunity to claim books. Plus, most times they are paperback or hardback instead of ebook. How nice!

4 Likes

LOL that’s so true! I wanted all 3 this time around but the next 5 options are just not for me at all. Why do they do this to us?!?!? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I claimed Woven in Moonlight and I just love the cover, so I’m excited to see how the story is! I’d already read Behind Every Lie from NetGalley and it wasn’t too bad.

Not sure I’m hooked on the upcoming books, but will definitely take a peek at the samples.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and stay warm (especially those like me in the snow)!

3 Likes

Yeah the cover for Woven in Moonlight is stunning! I love a good book cover and I always judge books by it. I just can’t help It! First Impressions are everything.

I am not really interested in any of the upcoming books but I’ll still read the First Impression and get my points. I doubt I’ll enter the raffles.

2 Likes

Ah dang it… work has been so busy, I downloaded the first looks last week & totally spaced entering the raffles! Good luck to everyone that entered!

3 Likes

I am the biggest book cover judge :joy: I know I’ve ended up loving ones I almost tossed because the cover was so bad, but I can’t help it!

1 Like

Hi all! I claimed a copy of Every Little Lie with points and got the email about it. The upcoming January titles listed don’t really interest me that much but I’ll make sure to read the first bit of them and see

3 Likes

I didn’t win and I am really sad about it!! Lol. But seriously. I really wanted to read Woven in Moonligh . Oh well, I’ll have to wait til it comes out. No biggie. I’ve got plenty to read in the meantime :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve got Behind Every Lie too but it’s from a different site and it’s an e-book which is fine by me! I’m just glad to be given a chance to read it at all.

I didn’t win any books this round and I’m not interested in any of the upcoming books (based on the covers alone lol) but I’ll read the First Impressions and give them a chance when the time comes. I already own a couple of them from various sites like Goodreads and NetGalley.

2 Likes

I got an email around 10:30 this morning indicating I had won Behind Every Lie

5 Likes

Hi. Have they announced the winners? I read that they announce from 10-noon. I didn’t get an e-mail. I guess I didn’t win. Drat! I really wanted BEHIND EVERY LIE. well anyway, Congratulations to you all who did win a book.

Happy holidays.

3 Likes

I really wanted Woven in Moonlight too because of that cover. I didn’t win anything, bummer but it’s okay. I’ll go for the points instead.

Let me know if Behind Every Lie is a good read. I am curious as to how that would pan out.

3 Likes

Sadly no wins this time and I wanted every single book. :frowning:

2 Likes

Awwww, I wanted an ARC of Woven in Moonlight as well!:pensive: It sounded great and I love the sample provided. I believe one of my favorite book boxes will be featuring this title and now I’m tempted to get it lol!!

2 Likes

I claimed Saint X before I claimed Behind Every Lie and it said that the books were being sent out the week (estimated) 12/2. Still waiting for that one too. Behind Every Lie said estimated send out day was 12/20 which is this Friday.

4 Likes

Yeah they usually take a while to deliver the books. I claimed The Kingdom of Back and I imagine it will be a while still before it reaches me.

Let me know how you like Saint X when you get It! I was really into that book’s First Impression and cover.

Same! I keep losing out on the ones I really want. I just need to rack up some serious points so this doesn’t keep happening. That’s my plan and I’m sticking to It! :joy::joy:

1 Like