Friday Question #1: Which BookishFirst book is your favorite?

Happy Friday BookishFirst Readers!

Which BookishFirst book that you have read and reviewed is your favorite so far?
:tada: Post a link to your full review on BookishFirst so fellow readers can see what you thought!

2 Likes

My favorite was The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides. I loved it so much, I even bought the audiobook. This was the best book this year.

2 Likes

I loved How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox- ironically it was the first book I won on bookishfirst- I love hard hitting contemporaries, and this became a favorite of mine quickly.

2 Likes

How to Walk Away :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So far, my BookishFirst favorite is The Silent Patient

2 Likes

So far, my favorite BookishFirst win has been Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera!

4 Likes

I loved Mother Knows Best: https://www.bookishfirst.com/books/mother-knows-best/reviews/sci-fi-thriller-that-may-soon-reflect-reality

2 Likes

Cilka’s Journey! This has been my absolute favorite read this year! It was so touching and thought provoking, and I think it’s such an important book!

4 Likes

The Book Charmer and Wicked Fox so far.

2 Likes

My favorite was definitely The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle. I cried so hard!

1 Like

The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins!

3 Likes

I wish I was a part of Bookish in time to get that first look. The wait list at my library is over 6 months for the Silent Patient!

1 Like

My favorite so far has been Patron Saints of Nothing

2 Likes

Hi. I just found this! I’m so glad we have a forum now to talk about the books we receive. Lol. I have two favorites. Empire of Lies and The song of the crimson flower. Scenes from these books still flash in my mind making me want to read them again. Lol. I highly recommend them.

1 Like

My favorite BookishFirst book was The Beautiful, one of my top favorite reads of the year!

2 Likes

Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe :bird:

1 Like

Mother Knows Best was probably my favorite!

I haven’t five starred any yet but so far I’m going to have to say Magic For Liars. Which was also the first book I won. It didn’t turn out like I thought and it was a lot deeper than I was expecting.

2 Likes

My Favorite so far is The Myth of Perpetual Summer by Susan C. The narrator reminded me of Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird

2 Likes

The Kiss quotient!!!

3 Likes