Friday Question #1: Which BookishFirst book is your favorite?

My favorite Bookish First win is The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain!

2 Likes

The trouble with Christmas by Amy Andrews. I love a good Christmas story!

2 Likes

My absolute favorite is still Juliet Takes a Breath!!i love her fierce, no holds bar character and how Puerto Rican history is snuck in there!

2 Likes

The Virtue of Sin by Shannon Schuren

1 Like

“Mother Knows Best” was pretty good! And I also enjoyed “Four Dead Queens”

3 Likes

My favorite BookishFirst win so far has been The Infinite Noise. Loved the excerpt and the book was immensely moving!

1 Like

The Kiss Quotient!!!

1 Like

I loved that one as well! Have you read The Bride Test yet?

1 Like

It is so hard to pick a favorite! I’ve had a lot of winners from Bookishfirst. It currently a tie between A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy and The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys.

3 Likes

My favorite win was Wilder Girls!! It was spooky and helped me realize that I actually (quite strangely) really like body horror.

4 Likes

So far my favorite was The Deep by River Solomon. Not normally what I would grab but I read it in one sitting.

2 Likes

Probably Bad Call by Stephen Wallenfels. I really enjoyed the eeriness of the atmosphere, even though one of the characters made questionable decisions. It was still an enjoyable read.

3 Likes

I would love to read Cilka’s Journey! It’s on my (ever-growing) tbr list.

4 Likes

I am new to BookishFirst but I’ve still won 3 books. Out of those 3, I’ve received one and finished it so I will choose that one!

Rememberance by Rita Woods! Such an amazing book and I am so very thankful to have won it!

3 Likes

My favorite is A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy

3 Likes

The Whisper Man and You’re Not Listening have been my favorites (and Good Luck Girls was really good too!), but so many amazing books have been featured here. Looking forward to reading Nottingham soon.

3 Likes

I’m currently reading both of those! :smiley:

1 Like

It was so good! I could not put it down.

1 Like

I nabbed a library copy of Cilka’s Journey and loved it :slight_smile: That’s really the only one I’ve read so far xD https://www.bookishfirst.com/books/cilka-s-journey/reviews/glad-i-read

But I also really liked the excerpt for The Beast of Beswick so will be nabbing a copy when I get the chance and I’m supposed to be getting a copy of You’re Not Listening, which I found interesting

I hope you love them too!

1 Like