Friday Question #1: Which BookishFirst book is your favorite?

My favorite Bookish First win is The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain!

2 Likes

The trouble with Christmas by Amy Andrews. I love a good Christmas story!

2 Likes

My absolute favorite is still Juliet Takes a Breath!!i love her fierce, no holds bar character and how Puerto Rican history is snuck in there!

2 Likes

The Virtue of Sin by Shannon Schuren

1 Like

ā€œMother Knows Bestā€ was pretty good! And I also enjoyed ā€œFour Dead Queensā€

3 Likes

My favorite BookishFirst win so far has been The Infinite Noise. Loved the excerpt and the book was immensely moving!

1 Like

The Kiss Quotient!!!

1 Like

I loved that one as well! Have you read The Bride Test yet?

1 Like

It is so hard to pick a favorite! Iā€™ve had a lot of winners from Bookishfirst. It currently a tie between A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy and The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys.

3 Likes

My favorite win was Wilder Girls!! It was spooky and helped me realize that I actually (quite strangely) really like body horror.

4 Likes

So far my favorite was The Deep by River Solomon. Not normally what I would grab but I read it in one sitting.

2 Likes

Probably Bad Call by Stephen Wallenfels. I really enjoyed the eeriness of the atmosphere, even though one of the characters made questionable decisions. It was still an enjoyable read.

3 Likes

I would love to read Cilkaā€™s Journey! Itā€™s on my (ever-growing) tbr list.

4 Likes

I am new to BookishFirst but Iā€™ve still won 3 books. Out of those 3, Iā€™ve received one and finished it so I will choose that one!

Rememberance by Rita Woods! Such an amazing book and I am so very thankful to have won it!

3 Likes

My favorite is A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy

3 Likes

The Whisper Man and Youā€™re Not Listening have been my favorites (and Good Luck Girls was really good too!), but so many amazing books have been featured here. Looking forward to reading Nottingham soon.

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently reading both of those! :smiley:

1 Like

It was so good! I could not put it down.

1 Like

I nabbed a library copy of Cilkaā€™s Journey and loved it :slight_smile: Thatā€™s really the only one Iā€™ve read so far xD https://www.bookishfirst.com/books/cilka-s-journey/reviews/glad-i-read

But I also really liked the excerpt for The Beast of Beswick so will be nabbing a copy when I get the chance and Iā€™m supposed to be getting a copy of Youā€™re Not Listening, which I found interesting

I hope you love them too!

1 Like