Friday Question #1: Which BookishFirst book is your favorite?

So hard to choose… Wicked Fox, A Brilliant Death , and Four Dead Queens

1 Like

I just joined so I don’t have a favorite yet

The Tubman Command, as it was well written and about a woman I admire very much.

1 Like

The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain.

1 Like

Oh, I loved that book - The Dream Daughter also. In fact, I thought it was so much better than even the tag line suggested.

3 Likes

I enjoyed The Tubman Command. Harriet Tubman is someone I admire ver much, and through the book I learned about her work as a spy for the Union during the Civil War.

1 Like

Little Darlings and The Whisper Man were my favorites!

So far my favorite has been The Queen’s Assassin.

1 Like

Needed to add I loved Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe & The Book Charmer, if it wasn’t for BookishFirst I’d have never read those.

My favorite books that have been on BookishFirst are Furyborn, The Kiss Quotient and The Beast of Beswick!

1 Like

Out of 7 wins, my favorite book has been Wilder Girls by Rory Power! Here are my thoughts on the novel: review link

My favorite book I’ve gotten from BookishFirst would have to be The Kingdom of Back (though it’s a close call)! I just loved the writing and plot, so it was hard not for this one to be a favorite!

The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain was my very favorite. Great characters. A perfect use of time travel. Ordinarily fantasy is not my thing!
Had trouble putting this one down!

4 Likes

I’m reading this right now and it’s so good! She’s a beautiful writer.

The First Mistake by Sandie Jones. Bookish First introduced me to this author and she has quickly become one of my favorites.

The time travel just seemed so believable in that book.