Friday Question #16: Which book communities are you in?

Happy Friday, BookishFirst Readers!

Which bookish communities are you a part of and actively participate in?
Examples: bookstagram, booktube, Goodreads

4 Likes

Bookstagram, Goodreads, Bookbub.

1 Like

Besides here, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and twitter reading/writing communities

1 Like

Goodreads, Bookbub, Smashbomb, and here.

2 Likes

GoodReads, LibraryThing, Bookstagram, OwlCrate Society on Facebook :slight_smile:

1 Like

besides bookish first: Bookstagram, Goodreads, wordpress book blogging, and street teams!

Goodreads.com, librarything.com, bookmovement.com, and here

Goodreads, Emma Watson’s book club, Book Riot and a handful on Instagram.

Bookstagram and Goodreads

Goodreads and Twitter!!

Bookstagram, Bookbub and BookTube

Goodreads only :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Definitely Bookstagram, though I have a book blog and post reviews on Goodreads. Goodreads is just a very bad platform that needs a lot of work.

Goodreads and several Facebook book clubs. Instagram for following authors.

I am unusual in that I have a professional face and a general book pusher face. I am part of Facebook for my library and my own book blog, on Goodreads, my website www.kimsbookstack.com as well as Edelweiss and Netgalley. I try to keep up with communities such as Bookish First as well as a couple of book podcasts but it is almost impossible as I am also reading/reviewing over 175 books a year.

1 Like

Hello!
I’m curious - what is Smashbomb? I’ve never heard of it before and I’m trying to get into some new communities/apps. I did a quick search on Google about it, but I’d like to know what someone who uses says about it.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goodreads, Bookbub, Book Club Favorites

Hi!
Smashbomb is a social site where you can review literally anything, from movies to tabletop games, from books to apps. I post my book reviews there, as well as some movie & TV reviews, and some random reviews (like the Pandora app). I like it. :blush:

2 Likes

Bookstagram! My handle is Instagram.com/themomwithabook

But I’m also a member of several online book clubs on Facebook too!

1 Like

Bookstagram, Goodreads and Litsy.

2 Likes