Friday Question #52: Do you read more than one book at a time?

I read 5 to 6 books at a time. I get bored quickly with reading. They are sometimes the same or different genres. I find it difficult to confuse stories, plots, or characters because authors have various writing styles. I don’t particularly appreciate listening to audiobooks except for when I’m crocheting, knitting or sewing.

1 Like

I can only read one at a time! Don’t think I can concentrate on two or more!

1 Like

I usually stick to one or two (physical & audio/ebook) but right now I think I have 3 audio books that I’m bouncing between and 1 physical book. Can’t seem to get sucked into any of them enough to stick to just one.

Yes, I’m usually reading more than one book at a time. Most often one is a paperback book and one is an e-book.

Usually about two at a time – generally different genres (nonfiction/fiction). Once in awhile, up to three!

Yes usually a physical or ebook and audio.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll have at least 1 audio book (one that I can listen to when I don’t have to concentrate and 1 that makes me think) and sometimes an ebook or physical.

1 Like

I’m such a mood reader that I always have multiple books going at once. Plus I ways tend to be reading an ebook, a physical book, and listening to an audiobook. It drives my husband crazy lol.

1 Like

Same here! I typically have 1 audio book for the car or for crafting and then I have a physical or ebook.

I usually have 4 books going at one time. I pick up a book depending on where I am: living room, bedroom, school (we read during SSR at the same time as the students), then one on my phone that I read during lunch.

1 Like