Has anyone received....?

I emailed Bookish First and was told they’re looking into it.

5 Likes

@manderpander Email them and let them know if you haven’t already

No word on Devil is Fine still…

@letstalkbooksyall There was actually on Friday BookishFirst emailed me back saying the publisher sent them out later than anticipated but they were en route. I received that email after reaching out twice.

I got that same response, but that was… last week? No idea what’s up with that. And still no word on Thirsty, which releases next Tuesday. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@katnortonwriter Several of the last raffles are massively delayed I hope they eventually ship.

1 Like

@katnortonwriter They moved out the dates again for Thirsty and The Devil is Fine.

5 Likes

Looks like Thirsty will now ship after the launch date. Thanks for the update, they must have just changed that! :blush: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

That’s so frustrating but great to know

2 Likes

Does anyone have experience with getting a book after the pub date? It won’t be possible for us to leave a review for Thirsty on Amazon and get the bonus points on its publishing date if we haven’t received it yet… Do they extend a grace period for that or anything?

3 Likes

I have not gotten a book after pub day before but I would love to know this too @bookishfirst_team

1 Like

You could ask, but typically no since BookishFirst isn’t the one shipping the book so they aren’t really on the hook for it’s timing.This was a huge problem in 2020 and 2021 when there were global shipping issues, and as far as I know they never did anything for people in that situation. It’s just kind of like, too bad, at least you still get a free book.

3 Likes

Has anyone received Masquerade yet?

No I haven’t received that yet.

I received “Devil Is Fine” via USPS from NY and Thirsty via UPS from VA.

3 Likes

“Thirsty” just arrived… still waiting on Devil is Fine but’s nice to know they’re out there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@katnortonwriter Hopefully it will come soon. I got my copy the other day. I’m also still waiting for Masquerade and some folks have gotten that, so it seems like the books are slowly starting to be delivered after such a long delay.

Anyone still waiting on Masquerade I’m just curious.

I am also still waiting for this one.

1 Like

Has anyone received sun memos yet?

1 Like