Has anyone received....?

I got a response saying they’d be in contact with the publisher. However, from the replies in the forum, I think this is a generic response that everyone gets when they email BookishFirst

1 Like

Has anyone received Devil is Fine in PA?? I know a new shipment was sen tout about 10 days ago and a few people said they have received it via UPS on the west coast.

I haven’t yet received it in northern Virginia.

Has anyone gotten Humor Me in California yet…I have yet to get it

I’m still waiting too. About to email them again…

Yes I received it last week!

I did email them again and got the same generic response

1 Like

I’m still waiting on Devil is Fine and Humor Me in NY. I have reached out to BookishFirst about both.

2 Likes

Still waiting on Devil is Fine, I have messaged bookishfirst team and have not received a response the last two times I requested info. Hopefully, we get our books soon!

2 Likes

I am waiting on Humor Me still I did inquire about it but I’m still waiting hopefully it will arrive soon.

1 Like

I am still waiting too though at this point I assume it isn’t coming

2 Likes

At this point I think this is what we are all thinking about our books from Celadon because both books people are waiting on…come from them.

I hope you get it soon! I got Devil is Fine pretty quickly. I’m still waiting for Humor Me, but my twin got her’s a month ago!

1 Like

I received Humor Me yesterday in NY. Still waiting on Devil is Fine.

Still haven’t gotten Devil is Mine and really assuming it will never arrive.

I didn’t receive my copy of Devil is Fine either. I reached out last week and they said more copies are coming. We should receive it soon.

I still haven’t recieved Humor Me…I’ll email them for a 3rd time I guess.

Oh, I did get mine eventually… I think it came the day after it released or something. I’m not sure why people got them in waves, especially since the book is out now.

My last communication with BookishFirst about Devil is Fine was on Monday 07/08 and they indicated that at this point they assume it will not arrive. :frowning:

2 Likes

I received Devil is Fine today, nearly a month after publication.

3 Likes