How many books won so far?

I’ve won/claimed six books from Bookish so far. Won three physical books from Goodreads so far. Not sure how often the GR Giveaways gets updated, but I check everyday on the ones ending soon and enter. GR does email you if you’ve won and advise you when to expect the book in the mail. Otherwise, if it’s an Amazon Kindle book, you’ll get an email that you won it and that you’ll have it on your reader.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for telling me! I have been entering a bunch & I noticed a couple ago that I won one on the 10th but I never got an email for it. I checked & my goodreads email had never been verified though. Do we have to confirm anything in the email or does that just give you an estimated delivery date? Sorry for all the questions!

GR sends an email with a subject Congrats — You are a Giveaways Winner! Basically gives directions on on to expect and if there are questions to check their help page. You can also check the status of your entry on the Browse Giveaways page and clicking on the Giveaways You’ve Entered link. No estimate of delivery given, just that if the book doesn’t arrive in 60 days to visit the Giveaways Details page and let them know you haven’t received the book. No problem with the questions. Glad that I can answer them.

1 Like

Ahh, okay great!! thank you so so much!! I was a little worried that I’d I didn’t get the email that there might be an issue with me receiving the book!

I’ve been on BookishFirst for over a year now so I’ve won quite a bit. At least 10 that I can think of, and that’s including books I’ve claimed with points.

I’m also on Goodreads and have won at least 50 books on there. Way too many to count/keep track of. I enter and check Goodreads daily so that helps my odds. I’m also interested in more genres so I enter a lot of giveaways on Goodreads.

I like that you can enter a review for points here on Bookish without wanting or claiming a copy of the book. It’s easy to accumulate 2,000 points for the chance to claim a book.

1 Like

How do you get into raffles for books on goodreads?

1 Like

The one I finally won this year I had to use points for.

The website has a separate giveaway area where you just give your address and are able to enter the giveaway. I’ll post the link when I have a chance.

1 Like

Awesome Thank you so much

I have won 2 books on here (Anchored Hearts, Firekeeper’s Daughter) and got 4 with points (The Passing Playbook, The Very Nice Box, The Maidens, Wild Women and the Blues). I joined in late January.

I’ve been on Goodreads and entering their giveaways for maybe a decade, in that time I’ve won 5 print copies and 1 Kindle copy. I still enter them, but think odds are generally much better on here and on bookstagram.

1 Like

I have won exactly 100 on Goodreads, all physical copies, and 12 on Bookishfirst 4 of them have been claimed by points.

1 Like

it does not matter on Goodreads. I have no friends and follow no one on it. Yet I win. I do write reviews on all books I read but it makes no difference if anyone likes the review or not, my winning stays the same. Sometimes its back to back and other times is only one every month. I swear I win more if I enter it right before it ends but then all of a sudden I start winning on books I entered months ago. So who the heck knows, lol. Pretty sure it’s just randomized.

2 Likes

Goodreads: 11 print copies for 2021
Bookishfirst: 6 plus 2 that I claimed with points for 2021. And I’m STILL waiting on The Cleaner, lol

2 Likes

The Cleaner just came today!!!

1 Like