šŸŽ‰ Meet & Greet!

Welcome Meigan! We completely agree. Itā€™s great to find out what everyone is reading and recommending (apart from BookishFirst wins of course :wink:).

Oh perfect thank you for the link!

Welcome Brittany! Congrats on your upcoming publication :tada:

1 Like

Welcome Raven! How excited are you for the upcoming Netflix Grishaverse adaptation?

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Debbie. I love most genres across the board minus non-fiction. With that being said I WILL read a non-fictionā€¦just havenā€™t for a very long time but if I come across one that strikes me I would definitely read it. My bookstagram handle is @debbiedoesbooks.

1 Like

flip58 favorite genre is romance. I recommend The Gilded Cage.

2 Likes

Welcome LynnDell!! We hope you can find great reads and recommendations for your students from both the Forum and our raffles. :blush:

1 Like

rmtroyer
Favorite Genre: Fantasy, YA and Adult
I recommend the Three Dark Crown Series and the Red Rising Series a lot

3 Likes

Welcome to the BookishFirst community Shakera!

1 Like

Hi Jen, Weā€™re very excited for BookishFirst Readers to have this Forum as place to chat about all things books. And thank you for encouraging BookishFirst conversations. :blush:

Welcome Chanda! A) Audiobooks are the perfect way to get more reading time in. B) Are you excited for the film adaptation of The Hating Game?

1. Saraweather
  2. I read pretty much everything but am picky when it comes down to books
  3. I think because I read so widely I donā€™t have one particular book I recommend a lot
1 Like

Welcome Debbie! We love your outlook on trying books in a genre you donā€™t typically enjoy. Itā€™s great to get out of your comfort zone sometimes if a book interests you.

1 Like

Greetings all - I am Kim McGee and read/review about 250 or more books for my library and kimsbookstack. I love most genres but tend to read more thrillers, historical fiction and scifi/fantasy than anything else. The last few books in the fantasy area that I am in love with was STARLESS SEA and NINTH HOUSE. There are always so many historical fiction titles that are worthy of praise like SECRETS WE KEPT, CITY OF GIRLS and GIVER OF STARS. I too really loved SILENT PATIENT, FAMILY UPSTAIRS and a book full of family angst - DUTCH HOUSE. I truly live by the saying - so many books, so little time!

Hey everyone! Iā€™m Cat, a shameless workaholic and book blogger (QuirkyCatsFatStacks dot com) and Iā€™m always looking for new books to check out, so I loving all of the recommendations in here!

My favorite genres are sci fi and fantasy, but Iā€™ll read pretty much anything. As for my favorite book, thatā€™s a lot tougher. Probably the Kate Danielā€™s series by Ilona Andrews.

Nice to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hi everyone, Renee here. I love mysteries & thrillers, & I am slightly addicted(Ha, not what my shelves would say) to NetGalley and Edelweiss +. 2 books that always come to mind when making recommendations: A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne & The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides! Good luck to Alex on his Goodreads Choice Awards & to all the other nominees! I recently started a Bookstagram account @Reneeingallthingsbooks I am going to go through the list and add some more book loving friends! Hope everyone has a sparking day!

Hi! Iā€™m Holly from Massachusetts. My favorite genres are general fiction, contemporary romance and psychological thrillers. But I certainly donā€™t limit myself to those genres as I love a good recommendation. I am currently reading Burn Boston Burn by Wayne M. Miller. Whenever someone is looking for a book suggestion my go-to is My Lobotomy by Howard Dully.
Follow me on Instagram at TheMomWithABook

Me, too! And it definitely deserves the love. :heart:
It made me so angry. Absolutely one of the best books Iā€™ve read.

Hi Iā€™m Adrienne Servis. My favorite genre to read is actually mystery. My favorite book to recommend is Dr. Caroline Leafā€™s ā€œThe Perfect Youā€.

So excited! I think Lucy Hale and Robbie Amell were perfect casting choices!