Pick 3! Adult Books Edition

You can only PICK THREE of these BookishFirst Adult Novels! Which are you keeping and why?

4 Likes

Definitely The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, The Silent Patient and A Tangled Web. Thrillers and mysteries have always been my survival my go-tos.

How about only two? The Kiss Quotient and The Wedding Date. Romance novels by POC

2 Likes

I loved The Immortalists and The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle. I’d try Magic For Liars purely because I like the title.

Magic for Liars and A Tangled Web because I read and loved both. And then The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle because I’ve been wanting to read it.

I would definitely choose The Silent Patient first because it was an amazing thrill ride! Then, I would pick The Wedding Date and The Kiss Quotient because I haven’t read either one but need some romance in my life, and I have heard great things about both.

1 Like

The Kiss Quotient looks like a fun, light read.
A Tangled Web was captivating when I read an excerpt.

I read The Patient and Cilka’s Journey.

the 7 1/2 deaths of evelyn hardcastle, the wedding date, and once apon a river.
I would keep the wedding date because it is the one book that I just loved.

I would pick the The Kiss Quotient because I have heard great things about Helen Hoang’s work but haven’t read this book yet. A light, fun rom com is always one of my favorite genres!

1 Like

I would absolutely pick The 7 and 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, it’s fast become one of my all time favs! I also adored The Kiss Quotient and Cilka’s Journey

Immortalists, 71/2 deaths, and Silent Patient

Definitely Cilka’s Journey. I would also choose The Silent Patient*. I would not choose a third.

The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, The Silent Patient, and A Tangled Web. The names intrique me and I love mysteries

These are the only two I’ve read and also my choices too! The Kiss Quotient is one of my all time favorites!

I’m keeping The Wedding Date, The Kiss Quotient, and Once Upon A River. The first two because they’re great romance reads by POC offering interracial/multicultural characters, and the third because it’s offers something a bit different and I enjoy this author’s writings.

1 Like

I would keep The Kiss Quotient, Cilka Journey and Once Upon A River.
I read the Immoralist and The Silent Patient and would not recommend either one.

1 Like

Once Upon A River was such a wonderful read. I would keep The 7 1/2 deaths… because I need to reread it and take notes to keep track of the characters. I also enjoyed The Silent Patient.

The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, The Immortalists and The Wedding Date. This provides a variety of stories.

Silent patient, magic for liars, and 71/2 deaths of Evelyn hardcastle. I loved them all.

Since I’ve only read 3 of them I have to pick those!
#1 The Silent Patient
#2 the 7.5 deaths of Evelyn hardcastle
#3 magic for liars