Share your 2024 TBR

The ones I have on my Goodreads at least, not great at actually putting books that look interesting on any lists :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Obviously this photo does not include ebooks! But this is my current library haul.

1 Like

I can only manage a month at a time without getting overwhelmed by how many there are in my TBR and library pile, but on my Kindle alone, my Jan TBR will hopefully tick off a few prompts on this month’s bingo plus the other challenges -

Here are a few of the 2024 books I’m planning to read

Obviously not my ENTIRE 2024 TBR list but the current picks from the library

A couple of screenshots of some books I’ve recently purchased/downloaded or plan to and want try to read this year!!

Hopefully I’ll have the greater Foundation universe series finished in February! I’ve been working on it since March of last year.

Of course this is not my whole TBR but this is what I have on my desk for this year right now!

3 Likes

My TBR
Snow King catches his snowflake by A.E Valdez
Talk to me nicely by BriAnn Danae
Hooked by Emily Mcintire
Same time next year by Tessa Bailey
Peaches and Honey by R.Raeta

1 Like

I really enjoyed both of her books. Read the older one first, “One More Time” then read “This Time Together”. This way you will have some good background on her younger life. That’s my 2 cents. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not my complete TBR pile, these were just the ones I had closest to me. It would have been an ordeal to try and get them all to fit in one picture.

2 Likes

Have you started this yet? It’s sitting on my shelf and I can’t decide if I want to read it or not.

A20B2289-109D-45B9-8878-FA2505B5B92A_4_5005_c

Some of my TBR – these are the ones I hope to get to soon! I have MANY more, too many to picture!

2 Likes

The most recent titles I added to my TBR! I’ve got 165 on the list and hope to read more than my goal of 45!

My 2024 TBR (January only) Too many to post for the full year.

1 Like

I cannot plan for an entire year but here are some of the books I hope to get to within the next few months.

Pictured:
~The Hare by Melanie Finn
~Bastard Out Of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
~What We Owe by Golnaz Hashemzedah Bonde
~Women Talking by Miriam Toews
~Animal Wrongs by Stephen Spotte
~Second Place by Rachel Cusk
~A Winter’s Rime by Carol Dunbar
~Decent People by De’Shawn Charles Winslow
~I Could Live Here Forever by Hannah Halperin
~The Lost Shtetl by Max Gross
~Wolfish by Erica Berry

2 Likes

I don’t have anything planned for the whole year, but here are some books I want to get to in the next few months:

The Dead Cat Tail Assassins by P. Djeli Clark
The Tainted Cup by Robert Jackson Bennett
To Cage a God by Elizabeth May
Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
To Gaze Upon Wicked Gods by Molly X. Chang

1 Like

Thanks. That’s good information. I’ll keep that in mind.