Shipping Information

Any update on They’ll Never Catch Us? If it was supposed to ship July 5, I feel like we should have received it by now. I’m seeing numerous influencers receiving their copies as of last week.

1 Like

I finally emailed them Saturday and they said they’d contact the publisher. I don’t know what is with Penguin.

I have not gotten my copy of this either. I’m still waiting on that one and another book.

I haven’t received it yet either- in Missouri. It was released this week too, so our review will be delayed whenever we do get it.

1 Like

I received my copy on 7/28. I had emailed BF and they were shipped out last week.

I just got my copy of The New Kingdom! (7/30, California)

Hi - I haven’t received Hello (From Here) yet - did that shipping get delayed? Thanks!

1 Like

I just received my copy of hello from here today 9/9 in RI. Finished hardback copy. They are coming!!

1 Like

No I’m still waiting.

I’m still waiting on The Other Merlin, haven’t gotten it yet.

Has anyone received their copy of “Bad Girls Never Say Die” yet?

@miniponylover I’m still waiting on that book, too.

Oh good so I’m not the only one waiting.

I am still waiting on Little Thieves, too.

Hello, I never received my copy of “Never After”- although I received the email about writing a review for it =(

I haven’t received “We Fall Down” yet.

I am waiting for twice as perfect and the newly weds window. Has anyone received.?

1 Like

I asked about Twice as Perfect on another thread I still haven’t gotten my copy.

1 Like

I’m waiting on both of these books (and three others, all past their ship date too). What’s going on right now?!??! lol

I emailed BookishFirst about Twice as Perfect they said the ship date was July 1st so it should be in route. She mentioned if I or anyone else doesn’t get it two weeks before the publication date to email back.