Shipping Information

Well technically two weeks before pub was yesterday…But I saw that there have been reviews done on a couple of these books that I’m missing (this being one) so that’s why I was wondering if I’d been missed or something.

Wait I thought the pub date for Twice as Perfect is July 26th? The ship date is listed as July 1st. If people are already posting reviews for this one I am confused

Never mind I get what your saying I guess you could email them and you could even say others have emailed about this book as well.

2 Likes

hey, kayla! i’m waiting for Twice as Perfect, too. if you get any more updates about it, could you update this thread? i’m in southern Kentucky and still haven’t received mine.

1 Like

Yes I will have you emailed them at all? If it doesn’t come within the next couple days I’m going to be emailing again. I’m in Atlanta

i emailed them today. i still haven’t received it…

Did they respond to your email?

yes, they responded and said they were checking with the publisher. any word about your copy?

1 Like

No I haven’t heard anything since I initially emailed them.

I’m also waiting on my copy of Twice as Perfect. I emailed on 7/19 and Alicia said they would reach out to the publisher. I just realized it pubs on Tuesday. WTH.

1 Like

Yeah they seem really behind lately.

Got Twice as Perfect today, a finished copy. Time to speed-read to get it done before next Tuesday. Love pressure :roll_eyes:

I still haven’t received mine lol. Of the last 5 books I won, I think like 4 of them have been super late. And the other was scheduled to ship on the pub date. Super annoying.

Still waiting for my copy of Send Her Back. Which published last Tuesday.

Still waiting for my copy of why am I so anxious. It’s been 3 weeks since the estimated ship date.

Haven’t received my copy of Strike the Zither yet. ETA was Sept 30 and it publishes Oct 25. I just sent an email.

1 Like

Did you ever get a reply from them?

Yes Alicia said oh it hasn’t been two weeks since ship date. Ask again after 2 weeks. So I sent another email this afternoon, after EOB so I assume I will hear back tomorrow and it will be an apology and she will get in contact with the publisher. :roll_eyes: Just love having less than a week to read and review because of course we have nothing else going on. They need to choose books that are published further out.

I haven’t received it yet either.

As predicted: “Thanks for reaching out to let us know, and congrats again! I do apologize for the delay. We will reach out to the publisher about your missing copy, and hopefully, you will receive it soon!”