Thank you - my book has arrived!

To help your fellow raffle winners gauge if their winning copy will be arriving soon, please reply this topic to when a book has reached you.

Please use the search in this topic to quickly see if the book has already arrived for other winners, and “like” the original reply if your book has also arrived. If you do not see the book mentioned yet in this topic, then please reply if your book has arrived successfully.

If you are still waiting for your book 14 days after the Estimated Ship Date, please check the “Shipping Information” topic to see if a shipping problem has been reported to the BookishFirst team. If not, please email BookishFirstHelp@bookish.com.

Also, please note that we cannot provide assistance on tracking or replacing books once 2 months have passed since the Estimated Ship Date.

Remember! You should ensure that your mailing address is up-to-date before you enter a raffle. Once you have been selected as a winner, we cannot ask a publisher to replace a book sent to an incorrect address.

Thanks so much!
The BookishFirst Team

8 Likes

Just got my copy of Shark’s Edge a couple days ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got my copy of Father of Lions a few days ago!

4 Likes

Got my copy of Father of Lions this morning 11.18.19

3 Likes

I received my copy of Father of Lions :lion: yesterday (11/18)

2 Likes

I got my copy of Father of Lions November 18, 2019 :smiley:

3 Likes

I just got my copy of The Janes today November19!

2 Likes

My copy of the Janes just arrived! 11/19

1 Like

My copy of The Beast of Beswick by Amalie Howard arrived yesterday. I can’t wait to get started with it.

4 Likes

I also won The Janes but have yet to receive it. I hope I get it quickly! I’ve also won The Queen’s Assassin and I am so beyond excited to read that book!!

3 Likes

Father of Lies just arrived!

2 Likes

Just received my copy of The Janes yesterday – thanks🙂

2 Likes

Hi! It’s says it’s expected to ship November 19th but I’m guessing you found that info since you deleted your question!! Lol. Happy Reading!!

2 Likes

Yeah. I was on late at night and nothing was listed where they post the estimated ship date but by the next morning it was there, right where it should be. Happy reading to you too.

3 Likes

Understandable! I’m ridiculously excited to read The Queen’s Assassin!! I actually used my points to claim to book because I didn’t want to take the chance of not winning it!! That’s how much I loved the First Impression. Have you used your points to claim a book yet? The only thing I wish was different about claiming a book is I wish we could go back to previous listed books and claim one of those. I understand why we can’t. I imagine there’s a certain number of books allotted and filled for every single giveaway. But still…lol. Either way, this site is amazing and I am so glad to have stumbled across it. How long have you been on BookishFirst? I’m one month in so I’m definitely still a noob.

2 Likes

I have! I’ve claimed 2 books now :slight_smile: I’ve been using Bookish since July, and have never seen the estimated ship date not listed so that’s why I was so confused lol. I wish I could claim some of the previous ones too, but if I find one I like and I don’t win, I just put it on a hold list at the library. That way, as soon as it comes out I’m one of the first people waiting to get it. It’s worked out pretty well so far!

6 Likes

I just got my copy of the beast of beswick today😃

3 Likes

Got my copy of Remembrance yesterday!

3 Likes

Just got my copy of “You’re Not Listening” by Kate Murphy

3 Likes

My copy of The Animals at Lockwood Manor arrived today. Thank you so much!!

2 Likes