Thank you - my book has arrived!

I haven’t gotten my copy yet either, I emailed them and they just said they would contact the publisher

Thanks for letting me know! I emailed them earlier today, but they haven’t responded yet. Hopefully we will get our books soon.

I received A Multitude of Dreams today. Thanks! Can’t wait to dive in.

I received A MULTITUDE OF DREAMS. Thanks!

Does anyone know when “I feed her to the beast and the beast is me” ships?

It should have shipped today (8/4), that information can be found on the page for the book (I Feed Her to the Beast and the Beast is Me - Jamison Shea | BookishFirst) and under Shipping Information

I was very happily surprised today to find my copy of Check & Mate arrived! Thank you so much to Penguin Teen for getting them out so quickly.

1 Like

Just got my copy of I Loved You In Another Life by David Arnold

1 Like

Any updates on The Only Girl In Town? Has anyone gotten it yet?

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine. I was going to give it another week or two and then I was going to email Bookishfirst again.

Jealous- wanted to read that so bad…you know all the copies were gone to claim in the first 15 minutes? I had points and got there too late. Lucky you- I know it’s pbly great!

1 Like

Did anyone get their copy of The Marveler’s yet (however you spell it?)

Thxs

Wow! I’m always surprised at how fast the claimed copies go. I hope you get a chance to read it.

I received CHECK & MATE.
Thank you!

1 Like

I received my copy a few weeks ago. It’s been 6 weeks since the ship date so I’d email BookishFirst to inquire if you haven’t done that yet. Hope you receive it soon.

1 Like

The shipping date was the 4th so it will probably be a little bit before it comes

My copy of the Marvellers came today (8/8) in MA. It’s a finished paperback—looks cute!

IDK why I thought the ship date was earlier? But I’ve gotten really bad about checking that stuff when my husband had to clean out the neighbor’s overflowing mailbox at work (where I had all my previous mail sent before we moved). There were actually four packages in there addressed to me and delivered to the wrong place from as long ago as January- all books I was supposed to read and review. Cleveland is the worst place to have to get mail at!

1 Like

My copy of The Marvellers arrived- thicker than I thought!

1 Like

I got my copy Thee Marvellers today. Thanks!