Thank you - my book has arrived!

How did you get it to download? When I try to open the .mobi it says it can’t open the file.

Finished (!!) copy Of Goddess in the Machine just got here, after shipping out last night!

In case you’re wondering: it shipped from a warehouse in Indianapolis and I live outside of Chicago, which is not far.

2 Likes

For .mobi files you’ll need a Kindle reader app. I believe you can download one from Amazon. I’m not completely sure as I have Amazon Prime and use the app provided for my ebooks.

I have a kindle, which is why this is driving me a little crazy. It says it’s like 5 MB and all I get is a title page.

I have the kindle app and it still won’t open :confused: I’ve never had this problem before with other .mobi files so I’m going a little crazy too.

I figured it out! See attached images on my post here.
The Sushi Prophecies problems

I just received my finished copy of the goddess in the machine in the mail today 07/01/20

4 Likes

received a finished copy of My Eyes Are Up Here today! 7/1

3 Likes

I received my copy of RomeAntically Challenged two days ago!

I can’t wait for my copy!

1 Like

I got my copy of My Eyes Are Up Here, 7/1.

I received my copy of My Eyes Are Up Here today!!!, 7/1

Has anyone recieved a copy of To Sleep in a Sea of Stars yet?

I received my copy of Goddess in the machine today (7/1).

Received my copy of Goddess in the Machine today! (7/1)

I just got my copy of Goddess in the Machine (7/2)!

I received my copy of The Goddess in the Machine today (July 2nd)- thank you to both BookishFirst and Penguin Teen for sending along the finished copy!

1 Like

I got that as well and have not received my ARC yet

I won a copy and as of 7/2, I haven’t gotten it yet nor heard anything about it aside from the estimated ship date. Really looking forward to it, though.

1 Like

I received my finished copy of My Eyes Are Up Here today 07/02. I also received my copy of The Sushi Prophecies via email on 06/30.

2 Likes