Thank you - my book has arrived!

You saw people receive Kinder Poison??? I haven’t seen anyone get it!

No, cstrong555 was replying to an earlier comment about The Orphan Collector. Still outta luck on Kinder Posion :confused:

I received my copy of The Sin in the Steel! Can’t wait for my other two!

I received my copy of The Exiles which was an extra giveaway.

It really shouldn’t fall on us to have to individually email the publisher and hope they respond, though. That’s something @bookishfirst_team should be working out with Penguin Teen on our behalf, because isn’t that the whole point of being the middleman service?

Taps screen …y’all still here? I mean, I‘m assuming you are, since someone was able to post not one, but two different bingo cards for this month. We’re headed into June now, and the last update we got was in April. So what’s the word, @bookishfirst_team?

4 Likes

I definitely agree, but at this point…we’re just at a standstill it seems. There’s not much of a response on anyone’s part.

I saw that Penguin Teen is listing giveaways again on Goodreads. Maybe this is a good sign that ours will be coming soon? :woman_shrugging:

I received my copy of The Sin in the Steel over the weekend! Thank you :sunny:

Has anyone heard anything from Penguin Teen about their ARCs? I claimed points for one and then won another one, and was just wondering if they were getting back to normal yet.

4 Likes

Any update on Jo & Laurie or any Penguin Teen book?? I used points on Goddess in the Machine and My Eyes are Up Here.

2 Likes

Has anyone received their copy of The Kinder Poison yet? I claimed the book with points when it was available. The publication date is just two weeks away and I don’t have my copy yet! Just wondering if they are out there.

I’m waiting on them too!!

I also used my points to claim a kinder poison and I won goddess in the machine and I still haven’t received any of them.

1 Like

I used my points for that book too. No help from anyone in regards to getting the book or out points back.

1 Like

I have seen that several have received The Orphan Collector over 2 weeks ago. I have not received it as of yet. I do not mind waiting, but didn’t want to find out that I am the only one that it hasn’t made it to as of yet. Last update states shipment date was May 18.

@foxyflojo I havent gotten mine yet either :pensive:
I don’t mind either it just makes me nervous that it got lost in transit or something.

I received Sin in the Steel on June 2nd, thank you!

I haven’t received The Orphan Collector either. I’m sorry others haven’t as well … but I’m glad I’m not the only one! :o) Misery enjoys company. LOL

1 Like

My copy of The Orphan Collector has arrived!

1 Like

Penguin Teen & BookishFirst any time someone asks about their missing ARCs:

7 Likes

I’m super disappointed in Penguin Teen currently. I really love the titles they publish, but their customer service currently is lacking. :no_mouth: