Welcome Back to the Forum Party šŸ„³

Ahh welcome back, Ang! So glad you enjoyed Skyhunter.

1 Like

I might have to give it a try. I really enjoyed the first book in the series that started it all. A 6th grade girl many years ago) told me I HAD to read Twilight. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it . I still remember the science class chapter where Bella is so embarrassed when she is assigned a seat next to the Cullen boy, and he grimaces as if he is disgusted. It was fun, later on, to know what he was actually trying to avoid.

1 Like

Thanks @bookishfirst_team. No worries. I was really hoping for a print copy of The Princess Knight. But itā€™s so good. Iā€™ll keep trying for other books that interests me.

Philippa Gregory is wonderful as well as Cheryl Holt.

1 Like

We have definitely printed stuff out from Scholastic! They came through when I was out of ideas and climbing the walls lol.

I canā€™t lieā€¦the pin is a major bonus.

1 Like

-Hello Everyone! My name is Amanda and my blog is called Books, Tea, Healthy Me. I mostly read YA books even though I am NOT a YA, except in my heart!
-Since the Forum has been down, Iā€™ve read some really fun books. One that isnā€™t YA that I really loved is called Finding Hemingway and now I need to go to Spain.
-I just started reading Crush which is the sequel to Crave by Tracy Wolff. It is 700 pages long so it is going to be a while until I finish!
-Fun fact: I just ran my first 5K this weekend!
Happy reading everyone!!

3 Likes

I read Skyhunter and listened to the audiobook as well. I just LOVE Marie Lu. Looking forward to the sequel!!

1 Like

Iā€™d love to know, what is your top novel of all time? And then top romance novel? Understandable if there are too many to list :wink:

Congrats on running the 5k that is super impressive!
Also, can you pack me into your suitcase when you head to spain? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on your first 5k! Crush sounds like the perfect spooky season read.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Rachel. My finished my last 5 star read today, He Must Like You
by Danielle Younge-Ullman. Iā€™m super excited to check out the new V. E Schwab novel!

2 Likes

I loved the Shades of Magic series! I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

I hear you! Remote learning has really put a damper on my reading! :wink: I have fallen behind in my reviews!

1 Like

Me too! I absolutely canā€™t put a book down in hopes of some redeeming ending! Although, I always learn something from books I donā€™t enjoy.

Hello! My name is Kelly and happy to be back in the forum!
Iā€™ve fallen behind in my book reviews but I was touched by the novel Against the Loveless World by Susan Abulhawa.
Iā€™m excited to read a book I just received today from Bookish, All That Was by Tanya E Williams. The author even signed it!

2 Likes

Right? Darn kids and their educational needsā€¦donā€™t they know how high my tbr pile is? :joy: But seriously, best of luck to us all :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Kristin. I am sorry I missed todayā€™s forum, duty called. :slight_smile:
The best book Iā€™ve read recently was Little Fires Everywhere, I loved that book! Iā€™m excited to read the Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Iā€™ve read SO many good reviews.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to read ā€œGoodnight Beautiful.ā€ I have only read good things about it. :slight_smile:

Oy I was working when the chat was happening but Iā€™m glad the forum is back. Here are my answers:

• Your name or nickname: Ash
  • The best book youā€™ve read since the Forum has been down: They Wish They Were Us and The Year of the Witching
  • A book that youā€™re excited to read soon: 2 books would be The Bone Witch and Forest of Souls
1 Like