Welcome Back to the Forum (YA Bonus Giveaway)

My favorite so far has been Ikenga!

My favourite win so far has been Deal with the Devil!

My favorite win so far was Deal with the Devil! Though I’m not sure I needed more dystopian fun this year!

Little Darlings was a very good read!!!

My favorite win was definitely Watch Over Me by Nina LaCour!

Yay, you’re back!!!

My favorite so far has been Now that I’ve Found You!

My Eyes are Up Here was a surprising win and I found that I really enjoyed reading it!

Awesome. My favorite win was Rules for Vanishing.

I have to say that my favorite so far that I have won has been the Patient…but there have been a bunch of others I have hoped to win and look forward to reading in the future!!

My favorite win is a recent one, Skyhunter by Marie Lu. I haven’t even finished it and I know I love it.

Hello everyone!!! I’m new here and I’ve just won one giveaway and It was How It all Blew Up by Arvin Ahmadi and I absolutely love it!!!

Oh man, hands down I think To Sleep in A Sea of Stars was my favorite win on bookish first. That was an absolute masterpiece of a book. Though How it all Blew up was pretty great too!

Welcome back! I loved Watch Over Me! It was beautiful and haunting!

How it all Blew Up was super cute. Just gotta ask though, how did you view that tendon scene? Creeped me out, I must say!

My favorite book was The Vanishing Deep.

Watch Over Me! I ADORE that book.

2 Likes

I am really glad that the forum is back!! I really enjoyed Skyhunter.

I love Supernova Era. I really enjoyed reading it.

I’m brand new to Bookish first, so we haven’t won any yet.

1 Like

I created an account about a month ago, so this is my first giveaway. I would love to win Fountains of Silence!

1 Like